Why are there so many baby spiders crawling from my ceiling? I dust, I vaccum, but It never ceases to amaze me where these things come from. Crawling from my laptop vent? How do they even live? I keep that thing on all the time?! It's like living on molten lava! WTH!
I was on my computer around 2am and it was pitch dark in my room except for my computer screen. A little fuzz was floating around and I thought it was normal since I have a duvet filled with down. BUT NO! And I was like...
It was a baby spider trying to infiltrate my poor laptop. I reiterate, WTH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah, I have been endlessly sleeping with my covers over my head or not sleeping at all. Believing that the colony of spiders will want to invest in some quality reality that is not molten lava....or computer innards. They will want to go somewhere they know I cannot see, nor get at them.
That place would be my brain of course....or someplace near it. Entrance through my ear cannal. Yes, ladies and gentleman...It has happened before. A kid on the news found a dead spider in his ear canal.
He thought it was cool....I was crying on the inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, I've become tired with Tinierme and their ways of persuasion. I will not be persuaded to buy a Gatcha Ticket for an item of clothing that I have no odds of winning. Never again!
Pure disappointment and regret follows after.
I quite enjoyed the times when I could be content with my avatar the way he once was.
![]() |
| I celebrate the old you, Kanmu~! |


No comments:
Post a Comment