omg gurl. i left your page open and spent 15 min trying to figure out where that windchime was coming from! so peaceful~ i think i'll leave it up all the time now ^___^
LMAO! Oh yesss, MTE, BB! I SAY, DOUBLE THE PREASURE!
Me too!! OMG, Gurrl, I totes left my page up in one of my (10,000) tabs and I was like WHAAAAT.......... I went to my itunes to shut it off. Then I went through my list of tabs that might be playing music/youtube. A thousand years later I found out that it was my blog...*facepalm*
gurl, i am totally stealing you a unicorn for your mish mish. it's happening.
ReplyDeletealso, i read the most hilarious mish-POV j2 fic today. i'mma link it to you later ^_^
OMG. YES. ILU! Now he can properly ride into the sunset (obviously) via rainbow~!!!!
ReplyDeleteDOUBLE RAINBOW
ReplyDeleteomg gurl. i left your page open and spent 15 min trying to figure out where that windchime was coming from! so peaceful~ i think i'll leave it up all the time now ^___^
ReplyDeleteLMAO! Oh yesss, MTE, BB! I SAY, DOUBLE THE PREASURE!
ReplyDeleteMe too!! OMG, Gurrl, I totes left my page up in one of my (10,000) tabs and I was like WHAAAAT..........
I went to my itunes to shut it off. Then I went through my list of tabs that might be playing music/youtube. A thousand years later I found out that it was my blog...*facepalm*
GURRL, WHERE IS MAH FIC? I WANTSES, MY PRECIOUSS!